Cambridge and Ely
Tuesday 18 June & Wednesday 19 June 2019
- Suitable for: Pre-booked educational groups - pupils/students/teachers
- Date: Tuesday 18 June & Wednesday 19 June 09:00-19:00
- Ely College, Downham Rd, Ely CB6 2SH
- Arbury Rd, Cambridge CB4 2JF
- Arbury Community Centre, Campkin Road, Cambridge CB4 2LD
- Description: Our scientists will be going out in a converted bus to share their research with young people in local schools and groups.
- Additional details: Pre-booked, information to follow. This will be a focused patient event followed by a wider public showing that will continue outside of the MRC Festival.
- Organisers: MRC Epidemiology Unit and MRC Metabolic Diseases Unit with North Cambridge Academy, Ely College, Arbury Guides and Arbury Brownies