Thursday 20 June 2019
What is psychiatric genetic research?
- Suitable for: Pre-booked educational groups
- Date: Thursday 20 June 09:50-14:45
- Venue: Hadyn Ellis Building, Cardiff University, Maindy Road, Cardiff CF24 4HQ
- Description: We're inviting school groups to learn about mental health and genetics. They will meet our scientists, play games and activities and visit our labs. They will have the chance to inform our research by sharing what they think affects their mental health and the research they would like to see.
- Additional details: Pre-booked. For more information on this event please contact Paul Gauci.
- Organisers: MRC Centre for Neuropsychiatric Genetics and Genomics at Cardiff University