Thursday 13, Friday 14, Thursday 20 & Friday 21 June 2019
Whole class activities for primary school children
- Suitable for: Pre-booked educational groups - pupils/students/teachers
- Date: Thursday 13 June, Friday 14 June, Thursday 20 June, Friday 21 June 10:00-16:00
- Venue: School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Old Hawkhill DD1 5EH
- Description: Classes from local primary schools are able to engage directly with MRC funded scientists in a range of fun activities designed to stimulate and inspire. Topics explored will include the chemistry of life and cells in our bodies, as well as using scientific equipment such as microscopes.
- Additional details: Booking required. The activity this year is by invitation so timing will be dependent on booked visits. Visits will be on the Thursday and Friday of each of the MRC Festival weeks by appointment. Local schools are invited to contact Alison Hart by email to book: email@example.com
- Organisers: MRC Protein Phosphorylation and Ubiquitylation Unit at the University of Dundee