Tuesday 18 June
Whole class activities for primary school children
- Suitable for: Pre-booked educational groups - pupils/students/teachers
- Date: Tuesday 18 June 10:00-16:00
- Venue: School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Old Hawkhill DD1 5EH
- Description: Classes from local primary schools are able to engage directly with MRC funded scientists in a range of fun activities designed to stimulate and inspire. Topics explored will include the chemistry of life and cells in our bodies, as well as using scientific equipment such as microscopes.
- Additional details: Booking required. Local schools are invited to contact Alison Hart by email to book: email@example.com
- Organisers: MRC Protein Phosphorylation and Ubiquitylation Unit at the University of Dundee