Saturday 22 June 2019
Ranger Guide visit to the CVR
- Suitable for: Invited local Ranger Guide groups - Ranger guides/leaders
- Date: Saturday 22 June 10:00-13:00
- Venue: Medical Research Council-University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research, Sir Michael Stoker Building, Garscube Campus, 464 Bearsden Road, Glasgow G61 1QH
- Description: We will open our doors to local Ranger Guides - they’ll tour the CVR laboratories, try their hand at tissue culture, take a look at live mosquitoes, get crafty with our virus building activity and virus colouring book, and have all their virology questions answered by our expert staff and students.
- Additional details: Dates still to be confirmed
Organisers: MRC-University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research