Wednesday 19 June 2019
Behind the headlines – giving you the science behind the spin
- Suitable for: General public - adults
- Date: Wednesday 19 June 18:00-20:00
- Venue: The Brink café, 21 Parr Street Liverpool, L1 4JN
- Description: We aim to dispel the myths and give you the real story on a range of scientific, medical and genetic research discoveries. Scientists from the University of Liverpool will make a series of presentations addressing the misinterpretations and fallacies behind the front page stories.
- Additional details: Booking required, see Eventbrite
- Organisers: MRC/Arthritis Research UK Centre for Integrated research into Musculoskeletal Ageing, in collaboration with MRC Fellowship Scheme in Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Liverpool Faculty of Health and Life Sciences