Thursday 20 June 2019
Pollution Pods - Understanding the impact of air pollution on global health
- Suitable for: The event is for pre-booked school groups during the school day, but from 4:00 the event will be open to the general public.
- Date: Wednesday 20 June 09:00-19:00
- Venue: Piazza at MediaCityUK, Salford, M50 2EQ
- Description: The MRC Centre for Environment and Health, together with the MRC Toxicology Unit will provide a day of educational activities to support the Michael Pinsky's Pollution Pod installation in Manchester, examining polluted urban environments globally on the 20th of July, UK Clean Air Day.
- Additional details: Drop-in (no booking required), Information concerning the Pollution Pod installation can be found on the Cape Farwell website.
- Organisers: The MRC Toxicology Unit, the MRC-PHE Centre for Environment and Health with Cape Farwell