Wednesday 19 June 2019
Better Together: The Evidence Behind the Headlines
- Suitable for: Adults
- Date: Wednesday 19 June 13:30-15:30 (arrive from 13:00)
- Venue: Baddiley-Clark Seminar Room, Baddiley-Clark Building, Newcastle University, Richardson Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 4AX (also available via webstream)
- Description: Join us in person or online to take part in a unique group consultation discussing the effects, treatments and science behind a range of age-related conditions. You will be able to see how this model of care works, as well as understand its benefit, and find out more about potential new treatments.
- Additional details: Booking required: https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=4847629
- Organisers: MRC- Arthritis Research UK Centre for Integrated research into Musculoskeletal Ageing (CIMA), VOICE North
Thursday 20 June 2019
Fit for Life with Gosforth Park First School
- Suitable for: Pre-booked educational groups - pupils/students/teachers
- Date: Thursday 20 June 13:10-15:25. The afternoon will be split into three 45-minute interactive sessions.
- Venue: Gosforth Park First School, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE3 5JQ
- Description: An event at a local first school for approximately 100 children age 8-9 years. There will be different interactive activities to showcase the themes of our research – mitochondria, nutrition and exercise.
- Additional details: Pre-booked
- Organisers: Centre for Ageing and Vitality at Newcastle University