Saturday 22 June 2019
Science in the Shopping Centre
- Suitable for: General public - family
- Date: Saturday 22 June 11:00-17:30
- Venue: The Oracle Shopping Centre, Reading RG1 2AG
- Description: Our bodies are very good at spotting and destroying invaders such as viruses or bacteria, but unfortunately cancer cells can escape detection. Come and speak to our researchers about cancer immunotherapy, a Nobel prize-winning therapy that helps your own immune system detect and fight cancer!
- Additional details: Drop-in (no booking required)
- Organisers: MRC Human Immunology Unit at the University of Oxford, MRC Molecular Haematology Unit at the University of Oxford, MRC Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine at the University of Oxford