Friday 21 June 2019
Science in the Supermarket
- Suitable for: Local community
- Date: Friday 21 June 10:00-16:00
- Venue: Tesco Extra, Ocotal Way, Swindon SN1 2EH
- Description: Visit us to find out more about how we ask the most testing question about our science - 'Does it work?'. Find out about how clinical trials work and how we work to make sure they are sensitive, fair and useful.
- Additional details: Drop-in (no booking required)
- Organisers: CRUK/MRC Oxford Institute for Radiation Oncology with Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences