Population & Systems Medicine Board
Board membership from 1 April 2018
- Professor Paul Elliott (Chair) (PDF, 49KB), School of Public Health, Imperial College London
- Professor Tonia Vincent (Deputy Chair) (PDF, 45KB), The Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology, University of Oxford
- Dr Gillian Butler-Browne (PDF, 37KB), Centre of Research in Myology, Paris
- Professor Andy Clark (PDF, 40KB), Institute of Inflammation and Aging, University of Birmingham
- Professor Kate Hunt (PDF, 41KB), Institute for Social Marketing, University of Stirling
- Professor Bernard Keavney (PDF, 39KB), University of Manchester
- Professor Sylvia Richardson (PDF, 67KB), MRC Biostatistics Unit, Cambridge
- Professor David van Heel (PDF, 35KB), Centre for Genomics & Child Health, Queen Mary, University of London.
- Professor Helen Picton (PDF, 38KB), Institute of Cardiovascular & Metabolic Medicine, University of Leeds.
- Professor Richard Coward (PDF, 32KB), Bristol Heart Institute, University of Bristol
- Professor Valerie O’Donnell (PDF, 39KB), Division of Infection & Immunity, Cardiff University
- Dr Rab Prinjha (PDF, 33KB), GlaxoSmithKline
- Professor Colin Palmer (PDF, 32KB), Molecular & Clinical Medicine, University of Dundee
- Professor Adnan Custovic (PDF, 36KB), Department of Paediatrics, Imperial College London
- Professor Liam Heaney (PDF, 35KB), Centre for Experimental Medicine, Queens University Belfast
- Professor Brian Walker (PDF, 43KB), Pro Vice Chancellor, Research Strategy & Resources and Chair of Medicine, Newcastle University
- Professor Michael Muller (PDF, 33KB), Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia
- Professor Catherine Williamson (PDF, 36KB), Division of Woman’s Health King’s College London
- Professor Robert Semple (PDF, 45KB), University of Edinburgh/BHF Centre for Cardiovascular Sciences.
- Professor David Hunter (PDF, 34KB), Nuffield Department of Health, University of Oxford
- Professor Margaret MacLean (PDF, 32KB),Research Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences, University of Glasgow
- Professor Rory McCrimmon (PDF, 32KB),School of Medicine, University of Dundee
- Professor Jeremy Tomlinson (PDF, 41KB), Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism, University of Oxford
For general pre-award policy and eligibility enquiries, go to the Research Funding Policy and Delivery team: RFPD@mrc.ukri.org
For board operation and peer review enquiries, contact: PSMB@mrc.ukri.org
For enquiries about scientific remit please see Our contacts and science page.