Pay and spend data
As a public organisation the MRC is committed to the public sector transparency agenda. This means publishing information on:
- the number and grade of staff working across the MRC
- names, job titles and salaries for our senior staff
- pay scales for our junior staff
- details of major expenditure across the organisation and spend on Government Procurement Cards.
Data are presented for our research units and institutes, head office, regional administrative centres and research facilities. The data published here is also accessible on data.gov.uk at http://data.gov.uk/publisher/medical-research-council.
Staff pay, management and staffing structures
- senior staff pay
- junior staff pay
- MRC organogram visual (on data.gov.uk)
- data from June 2010 onwards.
We also publish monthly, via the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), data on our workforce headcount, salary and pension contribution totals.
- invoices totalling more than £25,000
- GPC spend over £500
- MRC data from June 2010 onwards on data.gov.uk.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org