Highlight notices are used to alert researchers to areas of biomedical science that are currently a high priority for the MRC. They do not have a separate budget; applications should be submitted to the relevant research board or panel in accordance with our standard deadlines. Applications against highlight notices are considered in competition with other applications received; however strategic relevance to the highlight will be one of the criteria considered during the review process.
Methodology highlight notices
- Methodology for stratified medicine
- Observational data in healthcare decision making
- Observational data in development of learning health systems
- Case study-based research for context in complex interventions
- Causal models of complex interventions
- Reporting guidelines for non-communicable disease public health modelling studies