International subscriptions and partnerships
The MRC represents the UK on the governing bodies of a number of international biomedical research organisations, and helps to fund them through subscriptions on behalf of the UK. This ensures that UK scientists have access to the funding opportunities, infrastructure and services provided by these organisations.
Contact: Jo Frost, International Strategy Manager
- Science Europe
- MRC-KHIDI UK-Korea Dementia Research Call 2019
- Other international funding activities, including:
- UK Israel Fellowship Scheme in Regenerative Medicine
- 'Money Follows Researchers' scheme
- Bilateral agreements with overseas research funding agencies
- UKRI/FAPESP (the Research Council for the State of São Paulo) agreement
- UKRI/Fonds National de la Recherche Luxembourg (FNR) agreement.