Infections & Immunity Board
Board membership from 1 August 2018
- Professor Paul Kaye (Chair) (PDF, 34KB), University of York
- Professor Andrea Cooper (Deputy Chair) (PDF, 33KB), University of Leicester
- Professor David Baker (PDF, 32KB), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Professor Tao Dong (PDF, 33KB), CAMS-Oxford Centre for Translational Immunology, University of Oxford
- Professor Gillian Elliott (PDF, 33KB), Dept of Microbial Sciences, University of Surrey
- Professor Alain Filloux (PDF, 38KB), MRC Centre for Molecular Bacteriology & Infection, Imperial College London
- Dr Nathalie Garcon (PDF, 31KB), IRT BIOASTER
- Professor Azra Ghani (PDF, 34KB), School of Public Health, Imperial College London
- Professor Stephen Gordon (PDF, 41KB), Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Professor Nicholas Gay (PDF, 41KB), University of Cambridge
- Professor Andrew MacDonald (PDF, 33KB), School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester
- Professor Andrew Mellor (PDF, 32KB), Institute of Cellular Medicine, Newcastle University
- Professor Emma Morris (PDF, 34KB), University College London
- Professor Faith Osier (PDF, 35KB), University of Oxford
- Professor Massimo Palmarini (PDF, 45KB), MRC-University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research
- Professor Jürgen Schwarze (PDF, 40KB), The University of Edinburgh
- Professor Tom Solomon (PDF, 32KB), University of Liverpool
- Professor Jo Spencer (PDF, 33KB), King's College London
- Dr Jonathan Stoye (PDF, 32KB), Francis Crick Institute
- Professor John Wain (PDF, 33KB), Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia
- Professor Helen Weiss (PDF, 56KB), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Professor Mark Wilcox (PDF, 40KB), University of Leeds
- Professor Adam Cunningham (PDF, 66KB), MRC Centre for Immune Regulation, University of Birmingham
Professor Gordon Brown (PDF, 34KB), MRC Centre for Medical Mycology, University of Aberdeen
MRC head office contacts
If you have a query about scientific aspects of your research proposal, or a remit question regarding which Board or scheme your proposal should be assessed by, please contact the programme manager for your scientific area.
For general pre-award policy and eligibility enquiries, please contact Research Funding Policy and Delivery, RFPD@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk.
For Board operation enquiries:
- Sarah Reynolds, Board Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Pearce, Head of Infections & Immunity, email@example.com
- General, IIB2@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk.
If you have a query about the peer review of a research proposal, either as an applicant, reviewer or Board/Panel member, please contact PeerReview@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk.
If you have a query about submitting your application using the online, electronic submissions system, Je-S, please contact the Je-S Helpdesk, JeSHelp@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk or 01793 444164.