Regulatory Support Centre
Support and guidance for those conducting research with human participants, their tissues or data.
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read our Research Governance Survey Report. (PDF, 1.52MB)
- NIHR framework to restart paused research in NHS England guidance for MRC award holders.
- Special bulletin: COVID-19 research (PDF, 212KB) (updated May 2020)
- Oxford Global Guidance – Helps you navigate the medical devices regulation and classify your device.
- Health Data Access Tool Kit - Need help accessing routinely collected NHS data? This tool kit is for you
- Guidance on Controllers & Processors (PDF, 83KB), Identifiability, anonymisation and pseudonymisation (PDF, 163KB) and more
- Vaccine Development process map for human and veterinary vaccines
Policy & guidance
- How can I access health data?
- UK data protection law and the common law of confidentiality
- Use of human samples in medical research
- Sponsorship and indemnity
- Legal and good practice guidance for Clinical Trials and Experimental Medicine
- MRC Ethics Series
Useful guidance developed in collaboration with the Health Research Authority (HRA):
To ask a question please email email@example.com