Regulatory Support Centre
Support and guidance for those conducting research with human participants, their tissues or data.
Contact us on: email@example.com
- Survey exploring regulatory and governance issues – Tell us about your experiences.
- Human Tissue Summaries revised to align with HTA's latest Codes of Practice.
- Guidance on Identifiability, anonymisation and pseudonymisation (PDF, 692KB)
- HRA signposts latest guidance on 'no deal' Brexit
- GDPR resources – we have added some new frequently asked questions
- When England's national data opt-out applies
- Using information about people in health research
- Understanding Patient Data
- MRC/Wellcome health related findings framework
Policy & guidance
- Supporting research using health data
- Use of human samples in medical research
- MRC Sponsorship and indemnity (MRC is sponsor)
- Tool Kits - practical guidance on requirements
- MRC Ethics Series
Useful guidance developed in collaboration with the Health Research Authority:
To ask a question please email firstname.lastname@example.org