Regulatory Support Centre
Support and guidance for those conducting research with human participants, their tissues or data.
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special bulletin: COVID-19 research (PDF, 212KB) (updated May 2020)
- Oxford Global Guidance – Helps you navigate the medical devices regulation and classify your device.
- Health Data Access Tool Kit - Need help accessing routinely collected NHS data? This tool kit is for you
- Guidance on Controllers & Processors (PDF, 416KB), Identifiability, anonymisation and pseudonymisation (PDF, 163KB) and more
- Revised Human Tissue Summaries
- MRC/Wellcome health related findings framework
- Vaccine Development process map for human and veterinary vaccines
Policy & guidance
- How can I access health data?
- Use of human samples in medical research
- MRC Sponsorship and indemnity (MRC is sponsor)
- Find regulatory guidance in the Stem Cell, Experimental Medicine and Clinical Trials Tool kits
- MRC Ethics Series
Useful guidance developed in collaboration with the Health Research Authority:
To ask a question please email email@example.com